Wednesday, August 17, 2005

an even later response to Mary's tag

Mary blog-tagged me to do the following assignment on Monday:

List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.

here's my totally terrible list:

1. "I Can't Make You Love Me" by Bonnie Raitt (it's the song I sing to get Eliot to sleep every night!)
2. "Ghetto Music" by Outkast (cause it makes me run really fast when it comes up on my ipod)
3. "All That We Let In" by the Indigo Girls
4. "Weight of the World" by the Samples
5. "Blackbird" by the Beatles (always one of my faves)

I think maybe only two of those were written in the last ten years. What can I say. . .I don't get out much.

I'm not going to tag people, but if you read this, consider yourself tagged. leave a comment so we know to check out your list.

No comments: